Acidic tearing sensation in upper right abdomen can’t eat

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I have an appointment with a primary in about a week, but I cant get past the anxiety & worry of my symptoms...

About 4 days ago I started to feel a tear/sting like sensation in my upper right stomach just under my sternum area (shooting at about 2 inches to the right). It sort of comes in shock like shooting waves. It isnt constant but occurs all throughout the day and has gotten more frequent. Ive noticed i have no appetite (have hardly eaten since) and as of today when I try to eat it instantly burns in that area like a sharp stinging feeling. I have also been nauseous like being car sick but havent actually vomited. I seem to be constipated as well, but that is quite normal for me. The thing that is scaring me the most is i can see and feel a pulsing coming from my stomach in the area the pain happens. the pulsing has been for days and almost constant.

Other symptoms I will be speaking to my doctor about are heart palpitations & feeling a popping sensation like my heart is beating all over the place. I had 2 chest Xrays in October and two separate ER's said my heart looked fine. I also suffer from shortness of breath and feeling like im not getting air into my lungs and I have spent alot of time laying down due to all these things causing major death anxiety. Surgery is one of my biggest fears.

oh and small muscle twitches and spasms all over my body when laying down.

Im hoping its an easy fix ulcer & everything else is a vitamin deficiency.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

You should ask for blood tests first for any essential vitamin deficiency. On your right is your spleen kidney and if im not wrong your pancreas. Ask for blood test for the functioning of these organs. Try and keep yourself well hydrated if not feeling hungry as dehydration also causes nausea. I hope and pray for your health.

• Posted

HI, do not be worried and please with no stress and fear visit your family doctor. You should do first blood test to see if you have abdominal inflammation. Thats routine procedure. Start new week with light soups only, you should not eat anything spicy or sour, or drink carbonated juices or carbonated water. Prepare yourself (Thymus serpyllum ) tea for relaxation, mint tea for stomach and ginger root tea for toxins and all issues in your abdomen. Today take soda bio powder small spoon and add to glass of water, steer it and drink. that will kill everything in your abdomen, its healthy abdominal cleaner. Your issue is related to abdominal gases caused by food, make sure you intake fiber rich foods on daily basis and lots of liquid during the day "tea as i suggested and plain water only". This way help yourself. These are the symptoms of gases , you should not worry about unless you have blood in the stool, blackening and fever. in which case you have to visit an abdominal surgeon to examine you, using endoscope . It doesn't hurt. If you need consultation visit certified doctors search Doctors365 they helped me via video link. BEST REGARDS

• Posted

Ginger can be very spicy, acidic and sour. It would be best to avoid this in your diet if your stomach is irritated.

• Posted

thank you, i will try these things. I have cut out alot of stuff in my diet since this started, so im hoping to start feeling better soon.

• Posted

Try a food diary to see if a food is causing this. You may need an endoscopy to see what is going on in your stomach. Gastritis could be one cause, Anxiety could be causing palpitations and breathlessness. Try relaxation therapy. Stress can cause intestinal problems and make existing stomach distress worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.