Acidity problem ..If i does not take brup soon after the meals then i feel Acidity problem

Posted , 3 users are following.

Acidity problem ..If i does not take burp soon after the meals then i  feel Acidity problem .

Numbness in my body and twice admitted.

Done with  COLONO  SCOPY and ENDOSCOPY and Reports are normal .

I have taken Following medicines.

1 . Syp  MUCAINE GE 10 ML

2.  SYP DIGEPLEX READYMIX

3.  INJ.  Omperazole 40 mg

4.  Tab DUOT 20 MG

5.  Tab NEXITO 5 mg

for acidity and digestion no change and Problem is as it is.

As soon as I start eating meals then feel burping. My weight also decreased 15 kgs in 4 month.

Please advise how handle this case. What precaution or diet  I need to follow.

Thanks in advance

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Do some exercise or yoga for acid reflux and meditation for anxiety. And acid reflux get better if you leave wheat and milk for 1 month some persons have allergy from that. Get well soon
  • Posted

But you dont take nexito you will be addicted the same problem u have that i have from 2 years so i leave nexito from 2 months

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.