Acne

Posted , 2 users are following.

hey I have had acne since I started suffering anxiety does anyone else get it and have any tips on what creams or soaps or anything that helps it. I've been on antibiotics and stuff which don't seem to work. Thx

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I've got it really bad on my back and chest face isn't too bad. Thx for tips
  • Posted

you need to go the the pharmacist and ask them about that as they will know the products and efficacy of them.

rich

• Posted

Hi yes I tend to break out when I feel more anxious and stressed out. I use Cetaphil (for oily skin) which I find is a good face wash. Have you tried it before?
    • Posted

Hi sandi no I haven't but I was going to get the cetaphil soap but someone said it made their acne worse and I forgot to ask doc about it today when I was there. Thx for reply

• Posted

Ask and try it. Get the face wash in a pump or small bottle not the bar of soap. Unless u have body acne. Let me know.
    • Posted

Yea I have a it body acne I even tried lemon on face 😂😂😂 I think it helped a it but shaving makes my acne worse. I will let u know 😊
    • Posted

Ok so buy both the pump and the bar of soap for your body. Give it a few weeks and see if it helps. ☺
    • Posted

Umm I don't believe so...I was to using it while on AD for years...never affected me in any way....
    • Posted

Is it worth getting a 473ml bottle or smaller? How long does it last if use it everyday? It's expensive too lol
    • Posted

It is expensive. Where do u live?? Umm I was gonna suggest the smaller one in case u didn't like it. But money wise makes more sense to get the bigger one.
    • Posted

Cool my neighbour has family from Toronto I think and a girl who I went to school with moved to canada
    • Posted

Very nice. From Toronto. Never been to England but always wanted to go to visit the historic lands and most haunted places ☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.