acne

Posted , 7 users are following.

i’m fourteen years old and have moderate acne but bad red spots/ scars/ hyperpigmentation. i’m on rentin-a 0.08% and bactrim and i’m not satisfied with the results. please help!!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would go back to your doctor.  My son was on bactrim for about 4-5 months and we switch to another antibiotic AND a different cleanser.  It does take time..  Also, you can try drinking a healthy skin tea.
  • Posted

Try donkey milk, its is the closest milk to human breast milk, so very non allergenic and completely natural, so there are no chemicals threatening your sensitive skin. It was the only product that helped cure my acne that was all across my face and chest. Donkey milk nourishes, hydrates and restores worn and dry skin. It is also believed to be effective against various skin conditions including acne. Good luck
  • Posted

Most often, acne will go away on its own at the end of puberty, but some people still struggle with acne in adulthood. Almost all acne can be successfully treated, however. It's a matter of finding the right treatment for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.