Acne

Posted , 3 users are following.

im 18 and have had acne for the past 3 or 4 years. i also have many blackheads on nose, chin and forehead along with painful red spots on cheek and chin. is there any way i can treat and reduce this because almost every morning i wake up with a new whitehead or red painful spot. i use facial wash morning and evening along with moisturiser and occasionaly a face mask.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

J ..have you consulted your doctor or dermatologist about this? There are medications available which can help this persistent acne.

I can suggest a few things which may help. 1] Dont eat any chocolate. 2] Get a small complexion brush and use that with your facial wash to work a lather up on your skin. 3] use a face cream with retinol in it. Retinol can cause a dry red reaction so only use a tiny amount at first on one tiny patch and see if you react.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.