Acne and rosacea

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 31 years old. I have been struggling acne and rosacea for years. i tried many kinds of medicines but they didn't work so i gave up on medicine. right now i am, only at times, using a tropical one, so i still have acne every now and then. but my biggest concern in rosacea, i have it all the times for at least 10 years. Is there someone can help me with this?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

I get acne on and off too and have found the best thing for it is Paula's choice anti redness exfoliant solution with salicylic acid which really helps even with my sensitive skin. I can get deep painful spots which swell up and get red, the exfoliant liquid gets rid of the infection, swelling and pain very quickly. I don't suffer with rosacea but I know they do some products for that too. It isn't cheap, but it lasts a while and has been the best thing I have tried for acne which is topical, I would guess the rosacea treatment would be just as good as it is a well respected brand.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.