ACNE: CAUSES, TREATMENT, AND TIPS

Posted , 4 users are following.

Acne is another most annoying diseases especially for girls but for men too because I myself also had this disease. Acne destroys the beauty of a person`s face and when it is removed permanent spots most of the time finds its home in your face which is very hard to remove. Teens and Pre-Teens mostly have acnes but adults also face this sometimes.

CAUSES OF ACNE?

Due to dirt or waste chemicals human skin produces an oily liquid called sebum which carries dead skin cells follicles to the surface of your skin. Follicles connect the oil glands under your skin to the pores of the skin. When follicles get blocked then the oil under your skin starts to store for which pimples or acnes starts to grow on your face. Another reason is the hormonal changes that occurs to the teens which comes with puberty. As the body starts to grow mature and develop more oil sebum starts to store for which the pores become clogged. Most of the time permanent spots remain in your face even if acne is removed or destroyed.

www.healthpiller.com

THE OTHER CAUSES FOR ACNE ARE FOR:

Oily Beauty Products

Irregular Periods (Menstruation) for girls only

Mental Stress and Depression

Improper Digestion

Lack of Water present in your body (Dehydration)

https://healthpiller.com/acne-causes-treatment-and-tips/

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yep... both my kids have it.  One keeps it clear by a special soap, the other has been on an antibiotic for months and we are going back to the Dr tomorrow.  It is very annoying and we have tried so many things but think we'll go back to the healthy skin tea..   UGH

• Posted

yes,

i hardly agree with u. but u can check out the providing link. my little sister describe easily about acne home treatment.

• Posted

Acne is a skin disease which is caused by the over production of the sebacious glands in your face,  back,  and chest.  It has a genetic link.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.