Acne, need help with diet

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I am now 22 and have suffered from bacne (acne on my back) for five years, Im really tired of it, cant attend events I wish too because of my bacne. 

Now its time to kill these suckers off, and get clean and healthy skin. 

Ive decided to only drink greentea for two weeks, to see if this helps(Or should I make greenjuices aswell?). How much should I drink? Teabags or dry tea? Ive drinked greentea every other day, and it may have helped abit, but not enough to get rid of my problem.

Also, what should I eat instead of bread? I love food, so giving up bread will be hard. I have a pretty good diet, eating quite clean and avoiding sugars, candy, chips, soda etc.

Im all yours, give me some tips to what I should eat, drink and not, and Ill do that and update this thread. Im also going to do a nofap these two weeks, maybe that will help fight my acne problem.

Thank you for reading, would love feedback and tips. I really hope you men/women can help me fix my problem.

Thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You should definitely drink lots of water. What I also used was applying products that are rich in essential oils. I found one gel called Magic Skin from 1001 Remedies that was really that - magic. And the thing is that they use just the right essential oils to keep away bacteria from the skin that's affected so not only does it correct the skin, but also protects it.Hope it helps smile
    • Posted

Thank you for the tip ana13042 smile I want to be clean from the inside out before applying products on my skin, but Ill try out the Magic Skin later for sure! have a nice day cool
  • Posted

Need some more tips guys! Will this work at all?
  • Posted

Hi yes you can attend events just don't wear a low back clothes!  I have had acne for many years and it is not directly related to your diet.  Ok a good diet is always healthy and might help and bit but acne is a skin disease and is caused by too much serobim (not sure of spelling)  blocking the pores.   You need to work on this angle by keeping the pores as unblocked as you can which will help. 

Be careful however as over cleansing is as bad as not cleansing enough as there are good bacteria on the skin as well and you need to keep this. 

I hope this helps.  Bev x

• Posted

Explain me more please, is there a cream or something I should apply on my back? really desperate because Im tired of this..
    • Posted

Hi the main thing to do is not to squeeze the spots as you will end up with scarring.   I can't recommend a cream I'm afraid but your best bet is to go to your doctors and ask them.   Have you ever been referred to a dermatologist?  They are the experts in skin diseases.  x
    • Posted

I got some pills from my local doctor against acne, but they didnt work at all, and I used them as recommended for months. The only thing they did were to give me headaches.

Therefore Ive decided to fix my problem from the inside, not by taking pills with sideeffects.

• Posted

Hi no one is saying you need to take pills.  I said ask the doctor for some cream to put on your back.   You can't fix acne from the inside as it is not fixable that way.   It can help but it won't cure it.   Only acne treatments will help.   But that is up to you of course.  x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.