Acne scar tissue (please help)

Posted , 1 user is following.

please help me

I had a reconstructive skin surgery between my right eye and my nose because a had a deep acne scar. So they cut the scar and then sutured the two sides of skin. It's been 4 months, but my skin looks so different comparing it with the rest of my skin. It looks more grey, flat, “brilliant”, it’s literally brilliant. Im going to put a photo of it. If there is any doctor or anybody who could help me please answer this question. Why is my skin looking like this and not looking “normal”.

please help because I dont like that scar at all, it bothers me so much

Im not a native english speaker

thank you

the skin im talking about is between my nose and my eye

imageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.