Acne Solutions????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does anybody have any successful acne tips,remedies to share?

I have seen so many forums but really and truly it's all about finding what works for you and your skin!

I suffer with acne and have done for a long time,since young. I didnt realise this until a few years ago. Eversince I knew i had bad skin, I started to try different products which I can say i Don't use today!!! smile 

Infact I would never use those products again so I wont mention them lol.

I would like to share the success im having with my skin now!

First of all it started with my doctor who prescribed me some Isotrexin which is a gel. If you havent tried this one,it might be worth you looking into as i found it so useful and i still use it today. It might be different for you but if your skin isnt as bad as mine, i imagine it would work wonders!!

Secondly, I only use antibacterial soaps for sensitive skin of course. I wouldnt change my soaps for the world! Unless they were more discenfecting of course smile  

May I suggest you try out either soft and white acne soap or  A **Tea Tree Range**  

It can take some time to start seeing results but with the soft and white soap,i seen a difference immediatley. Be careful not to use too much,its very effective smile 

Anyway,from using products like the ones i mentioned above,my skin has improved dramatically! I have not been happier with my skin which is still improving smile  blemishes are going,my skin is softer,clearer... Try It!

DaVinaDaVina x 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you tried Aloe Vera gel ?

Its really good to reduce acne, try out.

When I had pimple problem I used it & it reduces my pimple & I did it continously for a month & now I have  no acne problem.

But before check out, does aloe vera suits to your skin type or not ?

Then only apply.

Hope this works

• Posted

I've suffered with acne for 14 years. I wash my face twice a day with wash containing salicylic acid and I also use it on my body every time I have a shower as I have acne on my torso and back. I apply a toner twice a day with cotton wool afterwards to remove the excess dirt. In the mornings I apply a moisturiser after that. I don't use moisuriser at night as it makes it difficult to apply my gel prescribed by my GP (Benzoyl Peroxide). I make sure I remove all makeup before doing this and that I wear fresh clothes, especially my bra. I am also on the contraceptive pill which cleared my acne even more. My face has been 100% clear now :D
  • Posted

Thanks for sharing your feedback smile i love to hear about success with acne. 

It seems washing and staying fresh a minimum twice a day is also the way forward! I Love Clean 

Yes the Aloe vera gel i did use, i used the vaseline rnge which was wonderful for my skin but i cant seem to find it in any shops nowadays 

• Posted

Here's an update for you guy's:

Apply vix to the affected area - This has worked well for some acne sufferes also.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.