Acne/ spots?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hey guys,

So I’ve been suffering from really bad spots and they just seem to be getting worse. People just tell me it’s from being run down from the GF which is probably true but have other people had this? 

Honestly it’s so bad at the moment they keep coming and the others just don’t go it’s so annoying! Like I feel like now I don’t want to leave my house. 

Is there any way of helping this? Long shot I know aha. 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jess,

Me too! I always used to get the odd spot when it was that time of the month, but I literally feel covered now! They’re so big and painful too!

Please let me know if you find a way to battle them! Bloody GF!!!

Thanks

Kelly 😁

• Posted

Hi Jess,

I was a bit older when I got glandular fever so this wasn't so much an issue for me, but if you are still in your teens or even early 20s I am sure this can be very common. It must be a horrible thing to go through for sure, but it does pass I had a phase of acne when I was younger and it did go away - and as you say the stress of the glandular fever certainly could make it come out worse - but remember it will pass and hang in there, this can be normal for sure and it is normal to go on and recover, just the process your body goes through at a certain stage of life!

Craig

• Posted

Hi Jess

i got spots too and acne as well.its mainly my forehead. Im 31 and 10 months in GF still have acne

• Posted

Yes!!!....me too. I am glad I am not alone here. I have so many other symptoms that are more life altering but I have have a 4 month long break-out, mostly on my forehead. My diet couldn't be better - no dairy, eggs, gluten; tons of greens, clean proteins etc....I also have a white film on my tongue that just won't go away. I am hoping this all ends soon....I am 4 months into this dreadful virus. 

I should say that others don't seem to notice as much as I do - so Jess, please go outside! It is good for our recovery. How are you doing now? How far along into this are you?

Kiki

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.