Acne that I literally can’t get rid of

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 15, male, I have so much acne and pimples on my chin and jaws and sometimes on my nose and I have a lot and I mean a lot of blackheads on my nose and chin. I also sometimes get whiteheads and I just had two on my nose and popped them, wasn’t the best idea but I can’t take it anymore I am starting to feel extremely insecure about my face and especially my nose. I have tried, charcoal mask, peeling, some acid that is supposed to cure acne and blackheads, a product that was supposed to prevent my face from getting oily and developing acne, and medicine; it was Azitro (here in turkey) I have used it twice for a few months before with a break in between because it didn’t work. None of the things I just said worked and I am planning to go to a dermatologist. What should I do

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go to the dermatologist!!!   I tried many things with my older son that didn't work-- took him to the Dr and they gave him a special soap to use and it cleared up!!   The younger one was having acne too so we tried a bunch of other things.  I finally gave up and took him to the Dr--  He has prescribed a pill to take every day..  So yes, go see a Dr because you'll drive yourself crazy trying different things.

• Posted

if you have tried everything possible then go to the doctor as soon as you can, Still you can visit this website and follow their regime as a lot of my friends got rid of their acne from this website and it did help me alot with my scarring 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.