Actemra and headaches

Posted , 3 users are following.

i just injected my second dose of Actemra.  I will be taking once per week.   Can anyone tell me if they have experienced headaches.

its more like a pressure type headache.   Any info about your experience taking this med would be much appreciated 

ty

tgif!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Good Luck Nancy!  Many people have good results with Actemra .  I did not.  I had itching and fatigue.  I stopped after a few months. I did not have headaches.
    • Posted

Thank you Bethune 

i definetly feel fatigue now...but I think that’s from the decrease in prednisone 

i had a weird headache after injection yesterday.   It could be all this pollen!

its hard not to blame everything on theses drugs by I don’t know what to expect.

today I do not have a headache 

thank you for replying .  I hope this works out for me and I can get off the prednisone by the end of the summer.   Hope your doing well

• Posted

Yes,  After my new calf pump dysfunction diagnosis, I'm ready to tell my Rheumy she can suggest another drug to help me get off prednisone.  I'd given up on any other drug helping but I'm opening my mind again.. While I function well, it is constant discomfort in my calves now, Bruises on my legs and feet, always watching what I eat, (pre-diabetes) and being careful to never catch with my left hand(broken bones) and a flare taking me back up to 30mg Pred   ) ;

yes, I am whining, but it has been a discouraging week!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.