activities when fatigued

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello, I've bee suffering from depression, anxiety and chronic fatigue for years and an looking for things I can do that require very little energy to do during my considerable spare time (things to do that use energy aren't a problem, got plenty of them), basically thing that could keep my engaged and amused while not making me more tired, anyone have any suggestions?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I have fatigue issues too...and with age it has become worse. A soothing thing to do is to draw or color. I have a set of 'adult' coloring books and a ton of various kinds of coloring pens. I find this to be a very calming activity. The other activity that is fun for me is doing crossword puzzles. I have several crossword puzzle books and do that to keep my mind occupied. I do know that there are just as many people that like Sudoku. And for many others that would be a relaxing choice IF you like working with number puzzles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.