Acupuncture

Posted , 10 users are following.

I am suffering depression, though I'm sleeping well and appetite is not too bad. Most anxiety has lifted, and I'm left with low mood/lack of motivation. In the last week I have been very tearful and more fatigued. Does anyone know if acupuncture makes you feel worse before better? How many treatments will I need before it starts to help?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Everytime I've come out of an acupuncture session I feel really relieved.  I would say that it works. 

• Posted

I wouldn't mind trying it for my allergies Michael. Can I ask you, after a session how long do you feel relieved for? Do you think it'll cure you eventually?

• Posted

Acupuncture is known to help with that! 
  • Posted

I'm thinking of having some acupuncture for my anxiety.

Did you find that it helps atall???

• Posted

Hi laura,

I am a professional Acupuncturist and would suggest to try acupuncture .

It's an ancient chinese healing technique to remove anxiety and many more problem.One new study found the traditional Chinese practice to be as effective as antidepressants, and a different study found that acupuncture may help treat the medications' side effects. So would like to suggest try acupuncture atleast one time.

• Posted

Acupuncture is a 3,000 year old healing technique of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating specific anatomic sites known as Acupuncture point. In some cases taking single Acupuncture will help you a lot, but not always. Its better to take Acupuncture Therapy through well experienced Therapist.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.