Acupuncture works!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Today while in therapy my therapist asked me how did i feel about needles,well i said "i hate them but why do u ask? she said have u ever had acupuncture treatment before? I said no but if it works lets try it! well,after about 5 min i felt the tightness& pain subside!! Although its only been a week since the manipulation &arthroscopic surgery,the acupuncture made a big difference!! if ur experiencing swelling,tightness or pain u may want to ask ur therapist about this treatment,it really helps! Now that im done with therapy back on the CPM i go!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.