Acute bilateral hip dysplasia stiffness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone.

I’ve been told I have acute bilateral hip dysplasia after having an X-ray.

Im 44 and over the past 2/3 years I’ve been experiencing a lot of stiffness in my lower back and hips. I’m a keen gym goer and I only do resistance training. Not sure if this is aggravating it. If I take a week off the gym my stiffness is still there mainly after getting up. I even have to stretch during the night on occasion.

Does anyone else experience these symptoms?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Morning,

Yes, I still have lower back pain getting up from a chair or waking up from a bed.

I stretch and do light training at least 40 minutes every day and I am a soccer and basketball official and avid golfer. Stretching every day is vital to flexibility even though you experience pain standing up from a sitting or lying position. Think the pain is more from arthritis than mu LPCD or hip replacement issues.

Best of luck/God bless!

Lou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.