Acute Pancreatitis

Posted , 1 user is following.

On the 19th I developed the worst pain I have ever had that did not originate from outside of the body. I waited a half hour or so and it did not subside so I called the ambulance. they came and it started subsiding, they said that it was probably just indigestion. i said I had never had indigestion like that, they said it happens.

An hour later it came back even worse. I wound up calling them again and went to the hospital.

They hit me heavy with the iv, I was urinating constantly and lost control of my bladder. Still have not gotten it all back. got some fluid in my lungs also.

Reading in my chart online it says my lipid was >3000 . I was released the 22nd. I ate from their list of solid food before leaving and nothing happened. Later that day though I was nauseous and had pain. Bad night. yesterday the same thing in the evening. I am scared to death of eating anything at all. This morning I had coffee and rice in broth. supposed to be ok.

Am really depressed, I have a lot of medical problems but this may be the worst. Thought I would come here and post, see if I may get cheered up a little.

Oh, almost forgot. Alcohol, cholesterol and gall stones were all ruled out. The hospital Dr. strongly believes ozempic (semaglutide) to be the problem.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.