Adderall

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone taking Adderall for cfs

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

No and I wouldn't consider it. Amphetamine based drugs can be addictive and what goes up must come down surely? I can't see that there'd be any long term benefits.

I do use Kola nut, a herb also termed Kola vera or Kola nitida for its energising properties. It's also an aphrodisiac similar to Ginseng. And I use Damiana, a simularly stimulating herb which is also antidepressant and goes well with St John's Wort.

• Posted

Hi Georgia, hope your doing okish.  l,m just finishing a course of predislone, more given for chest infection,  due to weak chest, asthma, usual response when infection. They have helped with breathing and a bit more energy, seems great to have a bit, but it only lasts about as long as the course, then its back down again, and in time needing stronger doseage to have same affect.

Which is why  gps use them sparingly, as emergency really, also side affects. So at present just making use of my short term boost, tidying, gardening, less sleeping, with supplaments also, just had some aloe vera, more for iffy tum, might give Kola nut a try, for energy, dont think l,ll need aphrodisiac, could live in hope, that would be a shock, 

Well the suns shining a bit, used to be the odd weeks, then odd days, now odd half days, oh well small mercies, take care lynne

• Posted

Hi Lynn, My back garden looks beautiful outside my bedroom window. It's very sunny today.

There's a great herb for the chest and breathing better but I'm not sure if you could get it. It's called Lobelia and I had to show my herbal supplier a copy of my herbal qualification before I could buy it because it was restricted. That was several years ago though; you could look.

I like the aphrodisiac aspect because it makes my whole body feel more tingly and alive although I'm not bothered about the sex part either because I don't have a partner. It affects your whole body; well it does mine.

Sometimes I think I must be slowly gettting better!

• Posted

Yes its been nice here, l am so glad lve a pleasant garden to look out onto, l put seeds  up for the birds, and have a small frog pond, plants for the bees butterflies.  ,l,d hate looking out onto concrete, as many choose now to change their gardens too, actually dig up or poison beutiful flowers, trees, shrubs, no souls.  

l know lobelia from the garden, got some in now, l,ll search it up. Anything for  a bit more vitality helps.  Good if you think your improving, we know it can happen, as with some, and youve put the effort in to get there.  Its forecast to be sunny and warm all day tomorrow, we,ll see, l go on twitter sometimes, and tweet my fave weatherman, Thomaz shaffermaker, he responded. going to be sunny, windows open, great.

• Posted

*That's great that you grow Lobelia. It could be really good for ME sufferers because of our inability to use oxygen properly, as you probably know.

When I first tried it I could feel my lungs expanding. I must get some more!

It'll be nice to have another sunny day tomorrow. razz.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.