addiction

Posted , 4 users are following.

Will someone please help me ? i was prescribed DHD after knee surgery 3 yrs ago with my dosage being six ,30 mgs per day.

Iam over my knee pain but have found it hard to stop the DHC

i now take anything upto 18 aday just to get the BUZZ they give cos if i dont have them i cold turkey so bad i thurts i get shivers ,tremble and really bad mood swings and find it hard to cope without them !

i am totally addicted to this horrible but effective drug and would love some sound advice on how to get off it ! please help me ?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

For my sister’s addiction, we consulted to addiction counseling Virginia center. That is very famous for its addiction treatment. Went there along with her and their treatment helped her to overcome her opiate addiction. Was very happy to see their treatment work so brilliantly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.