Addiction

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Im looking for some advice on Zopiclone addiction.

Ive become addicted to them and finding it extremely hard to find help/ advice to come off them safely

Im desperate to do this as its controlling my life

Has anyone any experience or been in a similar situation please?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

HI

I hve been meaning to get back to your post and reply

Do hope you have managed to get some good advice to taper off the Zoplicone

I did try this sleeping medication some time ago but did not like the morning after affects and was clearly told only to take up to 5 consecutive nights as its easy to become addicted

Like any medication it is safer to slowly taper off and with medical advice

• Posted

HI

I hve been meaning to get back to your post and reply

Do hope you have managed to get some good advice to taper off the Zoplicone

I did try this sleeping medication some time ago but did not like the morning after affects and was clearly told only to take up to 5 consecutive nights as its easy to become addicted

Like any medication it is safer to slowly taper off and with medical advice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.