Skip to content
Ad

Mental Health

Also known as Abuse, Amisulpride, Anger, Bereavement, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Gender Dysphoria, Grief, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Personality Disorders, Risperidone, Schizophrenia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Self-harming, Somatisation, Sulpiride

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Medical ethics and release of records without consent, Mark leski

Ethics of DR..  Just wondering what you think of this letter, written to an elderly widow by a very wealthy  Orthopedist who was trying to manipulate her into losing her life savings in her home.  Do you think he crossed a line?  should he have revealed the medical info on his daughter?...

Last reply
  • Baring my soul

I've reached a point where I truly need help. Like I'm at my wits end after five months of OCD. My obsessions have been like this Health  Sanity  Existential  Identity  Sexual orientation  And now POCD or Pedophilia OCD  Each obsession has used memories or anything...

Last reply
  • What a disaster the last few months have been

So, recovery from a second ankle surgery in less than a year has gone poorly. After nearly dying twice after surgery, and not being able to control my pain, I wound up calling my psychiatrist one Wednesday morning, rambling on that I was going to take all my pills. About 6 hours later, she tried...

Last reply
  • Does boyfriend have a mental illness?

Ive been seeing a guy who'd id already known for over a year. The first 6 weeks were brilliant but then he lost his job and a load of other issues came to light. He was too scared to have sex (we hadnt slept together) because he'd been abused as a child, he had PTSD, anxiety and had tried to...

Last reply
  • I physically hurt my boyfriend last night?

First of all, I'm going to tell you a bit of a back story.. I have been in an abusive relationship before. We used to get into full on physical fights. He had a temper and so did I. He used to hurt me and then I'd hurt him, constantly feeling the need to defend myself. It got as bad as spitting...

Last reply
  • I'm having suicidal thoughts

Hi guys, Stress is now a common thing, right? I don't think I could handle it, too much! I've been self-harming. It did help, just a little bit. I'm weak? To end my life? I need help!

Last reply
  • I'm so confused ! One minute I'm oksy the next I'm not! ROCD

Hello there guy's, I have been suffering with relationship OCD for a while now. When I started my relationship with my partner , everything was perfect. I recently got suspended from work and after that I can't stop having these thoughts!! About whether being in the relstionship is right, do...

Last reply
  • Memory and OCd

Can someone give me some advice as to deal with OCD playing tricks on your memory  and making you love in fear of it everyday I'm afraid I'll remember I did something terrible or something that will stain me or end my future  Anything i can defiantly remember I have admitted talked...

Last reply
  • UNNATURAL FEAR OF GOING TO DOCTOR

I have not been to the doctor in Many years I am trying to find the courage to go but it is not that easy does anyone have any suggestions i am 74 years old and dont take any meds i know it might sound silly to some but i have been suffering on and off for years with anxiety I have a extreme fear of...

Last reply
  • I feel like im going crazy

So tonight i thought my dad was acting really weird, he was drinking today and asked me to take a shot etc. (note im 15) and i thought that was odd but he was drunk, so hours pass and he takes a nap and wakes up, walks into my room and puts his hands around my shoulders and shakes me kinda and asks if...

Last reply
  • feeling down and i don't know why, help

hi, i'm annie. my problem has been going on for a little while now. i simply feel sad. when i'm around family, i'm fine, but i know it's not going to last. it's like every thing makes me sad. i'm oversleeping, and i completely stopped caring about what i look like. for example,...

Last reply
  • How many pills can hurt you but not enough for you to die?

A few years ago I developed an eating disorder. I didn't realize it until now, but I obsessed about my weight to the point I barely ate so I didn't even have the energy to exercise. I used laxatives to try to lose weight but only had sleepless but pinaful nights with cramps and bad trips to the...

Last reply
  • Wierd feeling weeks or months after smoking weed

Hello, Before you click off this not accepting whatever your having if you have any related symtoms as me or after using strong or just any kinda drug and feel this way after it can very well mean you have depersonlization or derealization now yeah try not to panic please i know it sucks im suffering...

Last reply
  • depressed for weeks

I can not sleep yet I want to just sleep and shut my self of from the world but have work with people everyday and pretend I happy and nothing is wrong any one else feel this way

Last reply
  • Panic and anxiety

Has anyone ever successfully gotten off Klonopin? That's the brand name in the US. The drug is Clonazepam. It seems to be a little tricky in successfully cutting down dosage.  

Posted
  • Mimic faces ocd

Hi I have mimic faces ocd now it's maybe mild since ocd and king demon left when I see I a mimic face I think it's strange to me why is she making that face brothers me any advise thx pleace, all the best shamir 

Posted
  • OCD and Past

Does anybody else who has OCD and Pure O feel the need to examine their entire past and obsess about every mistake or guilt or shame and how it would affect your future and does anybody else find It near impossible to move on 

Posted
  • Mental ill

Hi guys, I had a massive break down on Sunday night... it ruined my family, I hurt people that loved it. I went to the doctors on Tuesday got anti depressants to take till I here back from my mental health team... got an appointment with a counsellor as well next week. When people bring it up I feel...

Last reply
  • Jobs help?!

So i'm new to this just made this to see if i'm just being stupid or not i'm interested in advice any at all. So i had gotten a job at gold star a restaurant that i seemed to be doing fine at in fact i feel less shy but it quickly went down hill for me i wasn't learning fast enough of...

Last reply
  • ive been feeling like im going to die

So i'm a 19 yr old girl, ive been feeling like im going to get killed, someone is going to break in my apartment, im going to get raped, an evil spirit is going to get me when im sleeping, and every other crime. I check the locks on the doors multiple times a day. I even lock my bedroom...

Last reply
  • I think im going crazy. Help me.

Hello. My name is Emma and I am freshly 18 years old aaaaand I think I have got health anxiety. Crazy health anxiety. I experienced my first anxiety attack when I was around 11-12 years old. I was just sitting, playing around and all of the sudden, I felt my heart started RACING..I was crying, freaking...

Last reply
  • Olanzapine withdrawal

I've taken every anti psychotic over the last twenty five years and the best for me has been Olanzapine, despite a six stone weight gain. I am so well and looking for employment. Recently I have been taking 20 mg a lot lower than the 30mg in hospital two years ago. Recently my ECG showed prolonged...

Last reply
  • Profoundly depressed and ptsd what could help best?

Had depression since younger, but now as a result of being assaulted multiple times in my marriage, and not just beat up but a handful of times he would trap me somewhere and not let me leave while he would yell at and threaten to either put me in the hospital and a couple times he even asked if I wanted...

Last reply
  • Healing

I feel like I have a question I just can't seem to answer.  I have been diagnosed with OCD and generalized anxiety and sometimes I do doubt there diagnosis. But for five months I've worked on them alongside a caring and consistent therapist. But Between googling and her I've read and...

Last reply
  • Intrusive Thoughts

How do you all deal with intrusive thoughts and do they ever make you feel like your schizophrenic or something else  I've dealt with sexual, pedophilic, violent  Any advice 

Last reply
  • Nail biting as a coping mechanism

Hello everyone. I am just asking if anyone has any tips for bad nail biting. I have been biting them since I was 7 years old and I am 17, they are disgustingly short and I'm self conscious but I just can't stop biting them no matter what. I have depression, anxiety and possible ASD. I also have...

Last reply
  • No-one really cares

that's it really. my daughter has abandoned me. I can't blame her. I would have done the same thing. she is only 17. I know she loves me but I relied on her and now she is gone. My son is 11. I'm his mum. he would miss me. if it wasn't for them it wouldn't be worth staying here. I...

Last reply
  • How do I cope with my partner

My partner has been diagnosed with anxiety and depression but I fear it's more than that. He has refused to take his medication for the last month meaning his mood swings are out of control. He hits me all the time and smashes up my home to the point where he is now doing it infront of my family...

Last reply
  • Is this a mental health issue? Need help

My partner has been suffering from severe anxiety,paranoia and low self esteem for a year now due to a previous relationship. He went to see the doctor who prescribed sertraline tablets. These worked for a while but he's gone back to how he was before and we can't get an appointment with gp for...

Last reply
  • levera500gm

Recently my accident took place incompany and dr started levera500mg but I didn't face before elisp and now completed months  What is the use of this tablets

Last reply
  • Schizophrenia?

I am extremely worried If I have schizophrenia or not. I know it can develop in the teens to early twenties.  I have seen a therapist A who diagnosed me with OCD and generalized anxiety which I have undergone intense therapy for over the past few months  But it's hard to tell as the "OCD...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.