Skip to content

Mental Health

Also known as Abuse, Amisulpride, Anger, Bereavement, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Gender Dysphoria, Grief, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Personality Disorders, Risperidone, Schizophrenia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Self-harming, Somatisation, Sulpiride

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Numb feeling on left side of head

Hi there, i am 34, male. I am having constant numbness on left side of my head for 6 months and feeling desperate how to solve this issue. It started 1 year ago with signs like left side of my head is mentally beeing locked time to time under stress at work causing me not able to think well. I immediately...

Posted
  • It's time

I have had it and plan to commit suicide tomorrow have made plans I cannot take it anymore I feel useless no one understands I don't blame them even the professionals up down up down I'm tired meds talking groups don't work can't even leave my flat I'm my own prisoner and I don't...

Last reply
  • Sudden change on brain clarity

Need your help so please advise on my situation. Thanks in advance. I am 34/Male. Like 6 months ago, around the days when i was smoking little too much, i felt a sudden electrical change/partial shutdown/ or like a electrical decrease on the left side of my head, like a dullness without pain and after...

Last reply
  • Does this happen to anyone else?

This is my first post on here, and it may be long in length but please bare with me. I’ve always had depression from a young age, and obsessive thoughts. About 3 years ago it all hit hard. I was in the passenger seat of a car and it hit me. My head was going faster than my body could react, I was so...

Last reply
  • Anxiety disorder

Any help would be much appreciated 😁 I had a breakdown two years ago and diagnosed with anxiety disorder I can be ok for a few weeks then out of no where all my symptoms from my breakdown come back severe anxiety where I don't want to leave the house it makes me feel like I'm living in...

Posted
  • Switching from Sertraline to Fluoxetine

I have been on sertraline since I was around 12-13 I am almost 19 now. It has been my “wonder” drug. It does help somewhat with my anxiety and depression but as my doctor now just confirmed that I have an OCD disorder that needs controlled, we’ve realized that over the last year or two it has slowly...

Last reply
  • Mental vulnerability led to become victimised by authorities

Hi people, I know the majority of the world is educated and understands the mental issues we suffer from. Anxiety/stress are some of the most common illnesses in the world. However, there are other people that do not understand and they are like predators leaving us to become their prey. I have been...

Last reply
  • I want to doe

I really want to die I am 33 years old I have had the worst life one could have had. I have had everything and lost everything time and time again doesn't matter how hard I try I always end up on my ass. Even the people who are there for me go in on me and call me every name under the sun then the...

Last reply
  • Bladder issues - could this be psychosomatic/somatisation?

I've been having these problems for 3 months now and I'm at my wits' end. About 3 months ago, I started having the symptoms of literally always, every second of every day, feeling like I need to pee, as well as constipation. I had a couple months where I was very anxious, and then had one...

Posted
  • do you have voices in you head,do not listen to them.

If they bring you down,do something positive. What helped me,a Beach near by I alone picked up plastic off the beach and put it in black bags and in the bins.maybe the area where you live needs some plastic picking up. Plastic never goes away unless someone picks it up. P.s.wear gloves and carry a bin...

Last reply
  • health anxiety feels so real!!??

okay so i am convinced i’ve got pancreatic cancer and since then i swear my brain is convinced me my skin and eyes are yellow like i actually believe they are yellow! everybody is saying i’m crazy but to me i look yellow!! wtf!! and also i am not sure if i’ve been losing weight or not but i am feeling...

Posted
  • duloxetine increase to 120mg - scared to take

Hi, I've already posted on here that I have been struggling with the duloxetine. I spoke to GP on phone this morning and he has decided to put me up from 60mg to 120mg to see if that helps. The point is, I have gone downhill since starting on it. My mood is worse (or at least different....but not...

Last reply
  • I need help. I don'r know what's going on.

I have NO clue how to describe it, but I am going to try. November 2016, out of nowhere, I cried out screaming, not knowing where I was, or the people around me. It was like a sense of doom came over me. I went to many hospitals, many doctors, and neurologists. They couldn't find anything and just...

Last reply
  • So tired of life

I really don't know what to do anymore. I started a third job this week, just so I would be doing SOMETHING remotely productive where I'm not necessarily forcing myself to be happy. Or maybe I am, and I'm just so USED to the laws of being a retail/service person that acting cheerful has become...

Last reply
  • why so many symptoms?

basically i suffer with health anxiety and that is a fact i know it because i obsess over multiple diseases every single day 24/7 and it’s driving me mad! but the reason for this is because i have so many symptoms which tells me surely something is wrong with me! my symptoms are random muscle flickers...

Last reply
  • Help. I always convince myself I’m dying.

I have really bad anxiety. And I’m constantly thinking I’m gonna die or that probably I have cancer. Lately I been obsessed over my mole I convinced myself I have melanoma and I’m so terrified. My girlfriend keeps telling me it looks normal it hasn’t change color or anything but my head keeps telling...

Last reply
  • I just need somebody to speak to about this

I just feel like I’m starting to lose hope I feel like my days are just repeating and repeating. I find myself obsessively checking myself in the mirror many times a day and will often leave lesson just to go look in the mirror. Usually when I’m out with friend it isn’t as bad but when I’m at home it’s...

Last reply
  • Cutting

I don’t think I have depression but I cut to distract myself from how I feel emotionally. I don’t know why I really do it besides that and that I like looking at the cuts on my arm. I hide them and I don’t let anyone know and I will never unless they find out but I still feel like I’m doing it for attention....

Last reply
  • Regret?

Hi Everyone, Last July I lost my Grammy. She was a beautiful, stubborn, loving, caring and so much more kind of woman. I miss her so much it hurts. I’ve never lost someone close to me before and dammit this sucks. Ever since she passed I’ve just constantly gone over in my head about how crappy of a grand...

Last reply
  • I found out my husband is GAY

so I am freaking out now, I don't know what to do. I'm crying because he was cheating with me with a man. I honestly don't want to get a divorce, but it isn't option. My husband cheated on me 20+ times, he even said. My stress levels are high and I'm shaking. Please help!

Last reply
  • Body dysmorphic disorder? Not sure

Always been concerned about how I look but now it’s worse than ever. Been to a few professionals over the years about the issue who have reassured me that I’m not ugly and been given strategies to help deal with the thoughts. However, nothing actually works and I feel as though live isn’t worth living...

Last reply
  • hypochondriac or not?

Hello, to be honest I have complementing and I have no one to talk to this about as well. Just a bit of background information: I know for a fact I had depression from 12-14 years old although it was never diagnosed and this due to the fact of my always being suicidal and basically have most of the...

Last reply
  • Father enjoys talking sexually

Hi, I am looking for some support on this important yet disturbing topic. I am a 29 year old man. I am wondering is there anyone who can relate to this, where a father enjoys using subtle sexual innuendos? It has baffled me for some time and made me wonder why this occurs. I'm not sure if there...

Last reply
  • Citalophram for OCD..Help

Just starting Citalophram and should I continue..Anxiety went up along with ruminating and intrusive thoughts..Started last week on 10mg now on week 2 at 20mg..Felt good 1st week on 10mgs..Going up on dosage started the anxiety and etc..Haven't had nausea and vomiting though..Please let me know to...

Last reply
  • Need help getting off Risperdal Consta or Invega Sustenna

My son is 23.  He was attending college, working part time and working out daily at the gym.  He had a stressful period, and did a lot of drinking and smoking stuff that he shouldn't have been. He naturally desended into a psychotic episode. He was hospitalized briefly but recovered from...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.