Skip to content

Mental Health

Also known as Abuse, Amisulpride, Anger, Bereavement, Body Dysmorphic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Bullying, Domestic Violence, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Gender Dysphoria, Grief, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder, Personality Disorders, Risperidone, Schizophrenia, Seasonal Affective Disorder, Self-harming, Somatisation, Sulpiride

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • hypochondria leukemia. desperate need of help :(

ive made like 10 posts on this website looking for reassurance about leukemia. i know to an outsider my posts may be silly and childish. sometimes even when i look back, i think it’s ridiculous but i cant help it. im so scared i have leukemia.  the only symptom i have right now are petechiae. …

Last reply
  • Smoked weed, feeling depersonalized/stuck in high?

Smoked a good amount of weed back to back nights. I usually have these hangovers where I feel high the next day for a little bit, but I've felt like I've been high for about a month now. I consulted my doctor today about me smoking and she said there is no possible way I could still be …

Posted
  • Anxiety & Travel

Hi.  Any advice will be gratefully received.  I’ve had anxiety following a course of tablets that I shouldn’t have been given with a history of anxiety.  I also have osteoarthritis in both knees.  We are due to go on hols in a few weeks time & I don’t know how I will get …

Last reply
  • please help. hypochondria.

hi. so im 15 and im so scared that i have leaukimia ive been noticing tiny petechiae popping up on my arm. i have like 10 all spread on both arms. some of them, ive had for a year. i took a blood test 8-9 months ago and everything was fine and i moved on but the petechiae are coming back again and …

Last reply
  • 23 days inpatient, no end in sight.

So far it's been one nightmare after another while being in the mental health ward. Physically I have migraines, a couple of infections (drs refused to treat for 9 days), stomach issues including vomiting and extremely low blood pressure. I tried to kill myself 27 of June because my …

Last reply
  • DP/DR Suffers, Read this!

I didnt write this but i think all DP suffers should and please guys Find hope in this and we can beat this disorder and thank you all so much... The Holy Grail of Curing DP/DR: I've analyzed and experienced this f*****g life consuming blackhole disorder for a longtime since I got …

Last reply
  • Am i suffering from Depersonalization

Hi, I'm looking for help. I'm stuck as I feel trapped from going to seek help from my GP. I have had a mental battle with myself for the past week and I'm at the edge of my tether. I'm honestly scared to go and explain how I feel. It hard to explain too. I feel like crap most of the …

Last reply
  • Mental Illness

Magdalene Leela Davis on August 9, 2018 at 10:30 pm Your comment is awaiting moderation. Having BPD I identify with much of what you have all said. My salvation came with Jesus Christ. He is my friend and Savior, im happier now that im saving souls from hell both during and after life. Watching …

Posted
  • Dependent Personality Disorder Struggles

Hey everybody. Hope you are all having a good day. A couple of months ago I was diagnosed with a personality disorder with dependent features. It is very similar to dependent personality disorder, just the I am not physically dependent on people and did not meet all the qualifications to have …

Last reply
  • I dont know whats wrong with me please help !

i wrote all this before but i don't think i pressed send so sorry if you already replied to this   i never feel extreme emotion  i feel happy and sad (i think) but never excited or  distraught and other people have been noticing as well as i don't ever seem to have …

Last reply
  • Have I got bipolar? Should i bring this up with my therapist?

I have had depression and anxiety for 10years now. I have beeb on medication for them for 6 years and have started CBT this year for the first time. This has been happening a lot over the years but only really noticed it this year.  Ill start about this year. Christmas time, was …

Last reply
  • Depresion

I have been living where I am for the past 13 years. I cannot get a job and settle down. I have my own property. I have re-trained unfortunately it does not work.  have people say that I should try different jobs. They do not work. In my past profession I worked in the film industry until last …

Last reply
  • Have i got biploar?

I have had depression and anxiety for 10years now. I have notifed this year that I have will go long periods of time feeling depressed and then will feel positive and feel like i can do anything. I would over spend and I have noticed i would get angry and irritated faster ans show it and that is …

Last reply
  • Waking up, unable to comprehend anything, number counting

I have searched on google for years trying to find someone with the same or similar problem to no avail. So here I am. Over the past 8 or so years (20 now.) I've had this reocurring dream atleast once a year where I wake up unable to comprehend anything, comparing everything to numbers, almost …

Last reply
  • Still low moods at 4 weeks (Citalopram)

I’ve hit the 4 week mark on my 20 mg Citalopram medication and my anxiety and panic has deffanitly lowered but still not seeing or feeling an improve my in my mood is this normal at this stage ? And is it still early days? And pretty much still flat without the panic and anxiety any advice is …

Last reply
  • I've been turned down PIP -do I bother to appeal?

I suffer with BPD. Following a distressing assessment I have now been told I do not meet any of the criteria for PIP. I feel devastated and as though they're saying there's nothing wrong with me, nor do I need help. Any advice on whether or not to appeal would be most welcome please- I …

Last reply
  • I don’t know what’s wrong with me.

This might be long, but please listen.  I’ve been in and out of the hospital for a while now trying to figure what is wrong with me. I feel as though I’m literally dying. My head feels very heavy (as if the back of my head was turning into concrete). My neck would feel as if someone was …

Last reply
  • OCD about my thoughts and feelings

I know it may sound strange for some but I keep on overthink my thoughts and the feelings that are attached to them..or should I say, no longer attached anymore. I can't really explain it, but when I overthink about something it kinda dies it. I kept on overthinking about my feelings to a point …

Last reply
  • I’ve been struggling with depression sense 7th grade

I just feel like nobody understands me and i just can’t talk to nobody about it . The reason why it got this bad is because of my family all they do is talk about eachother and it just doesn’t make sense . Most of all i hear it from my mom if it ain’t one thing it’s another sometimes i don’t even …

Last reply
  • Depressed and overdose

Hi, I don’t know what to do anymore no one seems to understand me and I have just taken an overdose and regret it and tried to make myself sick but it didn’t work, I am already in a psychiatric hospital for 4 weeks and they constantly wash over any discussions I have with them and talk to my wife …

Last reply
  • Convinced I have lung cancer

I'm not even sure how it has come to this but I absolputely give up now. For the last 3 year's (or more)I've been completely convinced I have lung cancer and every day it's getting worse. It used to go away for some periods then come crawling back but now it's constant. I have …

Last reply
  • ESA tribunal

I have an ESA tribunal to attend and have a variety of mental health issues should I take pictures to show them of the scarring caused by picking my skin during extreme anxiety

Last reply
  • Negative self destructive talk

Please help me , I am so unhappy I am forever pulling myself to pieces and worrying about what others think of me I’m paranoid no one likes me and I can’t cope anymore.

Last reply
  • my boyfriend doesn't care about my mental state

basically the past few weeks i've been bottling things up and it all exploded when we had an argument over silly things but because he has such a bad temper and gets violent at times (not to me) but he loses it and will take it all out on me which hurts me and led me to almost overdosing last …

Last reply
  • Scared of my thoughts

Hello I'm new here. I didn't know where else to go so I came here. I'm a very happy and positive person but I am getting a lot of intrusive thoughts! Last night I was getting self harm thoughts and ones of hurting family too! I'm just scared because I know 100% my parents would not …

Last reply
  • I have borderline personality disorder - coming off meds

I have BPD I got diagnosed 6 yea4s or so ago. I'm on lamotrigine 200mg a day, mirtazipine 45mg a day, zopiclone 7.5mg a night. Pronanolol as and when. I'm so sick of being a zombie, I feel nothing. I've decided to come off mirtazipine. Cold turkey . My psychiatrists doesn't know. …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.