Should I keep upping my sertraline?

Posted , 1 user is following.

OK so I've been on celexa and it stopped working after i had my last kid in November '21. So my doc switched me to Lexapro and it worked for about a year. last November it seemed to just stop working one day and so they switched me to sertraline(zoloft). I started with a direct switch to 100mg from the max dose of Lexapro. It seemed that it was starting to work after a few weeks, but then in the last few weeks it seems as though it has stopped working. Doc wanted me to up it to 150mg but I didn't want to take that leap all at once so I was taking 112.5mg(100 + 25mg cut in half). I started that about a week and a half ago and today it seems the anxiety etc is back full force! should I just take the leap and go up to 125-150? or should I try something else? I need positive advice please, negative doesn't help at all in my situation. thank you!! sorry for the long post.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.