I feel like I am drowning. And don't know where to begin

Posted , 2 users are following.

Over the past 3 years, my family and my old coworkers have been invading my privacy. those coworkers are unfortunately where I get mental health services. so continue with this story, my family has found out what my mental health disorders are which I have no release of info on file. My room has been searched over and over again. My phone hacked into. At home I get verbally torn down, been gaslighted, treated like a child and so forth. At work, my old co workers find out where I work and tell the employer and employees about my mental health break downs I had on the job. I have had co workers put an unknown substance in my PPE and another put human feces in my work gear. I had pictures taken of me on the job and at home without consent. every job I get, I get bullied out. so now it takes only a week for me to leave a job. it is bad. I have been stalked to and from work. At home, I have been told to go ahead and end my life.

I have tried to have conversations with these people, set boundaries and so forth. I just cannot escape. I go to the park just to get away, they are right there. I go to the library and cannot escape. they had so many companies involved. all of this has triggered so many negative thoughts like SH and SI. I am so exhausted. I have no freedom, no privacy, no life. I am terrified to live. How do I escape?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.