Coming off aripiprazole maintena depot

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello

i have heard all the horror stories about psychiactric medications from the anti psychiatry people, ive been on anti psyhcotic medication for 22 years. I would like to come off them and have since i started all those years ago, because i feel like a zombie and sleep all day most days as well as feeling depressed, i dont have emotions, put on weight, no libido etc. Who do i believe? people who say i need medication or those that say psychiactric medication is a poison and bad for you? I know how i feel, but its hard and theres a lot of resistance to myself in my circles to me coming off. Could anyone clarify? I feel confused and sometimes frightened by what I read on the net.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.