Feeling tired a lot lately and feeling like I have no one to talk to.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Feeling tired a lot lately. A lot of fighting with my sister over her having contact with my father who manipulated me in what feels like how a loverboy treats people (i.e. saying “how much we are right for eachother” and getting mad if you question that).

The only friend I trusted I almost kissed but then felt afterwards we weren’t right together and told him (so we wouldn’t be stuck in a situation without a future). Now I feel I have no one to talk to besides my mother and my GP.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

sometimes i feel tired because of continuous high levels of stress i try to give myself a break whatever i have to do to feel as calm and relaxed as possible if i start to feel overwhelmed or stressed i take a huge step back from everything to breathe and not feel as if i have to respond in the moment im a high energy overthinking person and sleep never comes easy but if i feel so tired that i can fall asleep i will because your body lets you know what you need sometimes we just need a break

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.