ADHD/AUTISUM CASE TRIEDNESS

Posted , 1 user is following.

please no bashing as i feel awful as it is that it even happen and i am still learning myself on differnt ways to help my son( he is 6) cope with the way he feels etc....

so even through i always leave doors/windows locked and hide the keys because of the way my son is due to all of his addional needs, when he got upset/angery yesterday over his device he managed to find a key and get out without myself or his sisters hearing/seeing him he didnt get far and i have spoken to him over it, all i could make out is he needed to run and wanted to go to school to see his friends that being said since he has been brought home he is constantly nodding off and saying he is tired could this hole ordeal over simulated him that much and effected him in a way its completly worn him out? he normally struggles to sleep at night so i always stay up untill he is asleep but no matter how late he has stayed up he has never been like this useraly soon as the sun is up he is wide awake . i have kept him up yesterday in the hopes he would sleep abit better last night but once again he was up most of the night and his morning he got up at 9am had something to eat and nodded back off in the chair untill i woke him back up. only reason im asking on here is im hoping there is someone with bit more experance with children like my son who could shed a little light so to speak on the matter , i have got soical calling me back some point next week as i have spoken to them because of what happened and how hard this lockdown has effected him so they are going to come back to me with some things to try and help my son mange his feeling untill all of his support is back up and running.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.