Adhesion

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi

Last week I underwent surgery to determine what was causing my adnominal pain following major gynceological surgery in June. An adhesion was found and was relived at the time of surgery. I am six days post surgery and feeling the pain still including not feeling well after eating on occasions. Also I have been hearing that sometimes even the adhesion is relived the pain is not cured and also I am liable for further adhesions. Please has anyone had any experience on this surgery

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I’ve had no experience with this but I have had other surgeries many times.  And I also have gyno issues so I can relate to that abdominal pain in a way and thought mine were adhesions too but it ended up being an internal uterine fibroid.  I can tell you this much —-five days post op is note enough time to determine whether it helped or not but I was wondering if they scraped the adhesions off???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.