Adhesions are strangling my intestines, again! Anyone else have this from multiple surgeries?

Posted , 3 users are following.

This is my 3rd round with my intestines being kinked/blocked from adhesions from multiple surgeries. I have been on liquids since July of 2020. I am now in constant pain even on liquids. Dr's are not recommending surgery because more scar tissue will form. I'm beginning to realize that I won't be able to live like this. Anyone else living with this condition?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

may i ask what this feels like as i have also been getting this pulling, tearing sensation in my lower left hand abdomen over the past year. my guno thinks either endometriosis or scar tissue from my c section. How does this effect your bowels?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.