Adhesions. In stomach

Posted , 5 users are following.

I. Had gallbladder surgery 5 weeks ago they have to do full cut couldn't do keyhole

Due to adhesions all over my. Stomach .

Are these serious as I'm. Very concerned now

About this what is the treatment. For this

I don't know if i have to see my. Gp. Over this does anyone else have this problem

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Are your adhesions causing pain and are you having any complications after your gallbladder removal?  Talk to your GP about your concerns.
    • Posted

I. Do still get some pain the surgery went well and wound healed ok

I went for my follow up appointment this and they discharge me now for that but

I was bit concerned they advice me on the adhesions they explained what they

And i read up on them and does explain. A few things

But i think i will go and see my GP

Thank you. For help

• Posted

I think it is better to speak to your GP just for another opinion and reassurance.  Good luck with it.
  • Posted

Acute pancreatitis and post op removed GB last year. 19 May I go hospital for my review due to pain around my belly. Doctor told me maybe is abdominal adhesions caused by acute pancreatitis and hernia caused by post op. He suggest me to do laparoscopic to check. I now on off pain... make me very discomfort.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.