Adjusting to new info - just diagnosed

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hey everyone, I'm 27 and just got diagnosed with TN this weekend after about 2 years of face pain that was misdiagnosed as chronic sinus infections. Thankfully my doctor ruled out MS. It's a relief in one aspect because now I know what's wrong, but I'm also freaking out a bit. It's a little disconcerting to know I'm a lot younger than most people who have this. I'm really encouraged by people's posts of how the medications have worked for them well and really nervous of the posts that say it doesn't. But anyway, I just wanted to reach out and say hi. 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sorry, but I can't see any way to post a question here.  Only ways to reply to others.  Can anybody help me?  I'm sorry for butting in on your questions/comments. 

• Posted

oh it's very easy, when you replied to this discussion there is a green button beside that that says START YOUR OWN DISCUSSION. thats how you can ask what you want but asl away now, i'll try to help all i can!

• Posted

Thank you so much!  I just posted, now I hope I can get someone to help me!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.