Adrenal Adenoma

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was in hospital for abdo pain in March and during scans a suspected Adrenal Adenoma was found on right adrenal gland. Had further CT which confirmed but have no further details or confirmed follow up yet. I have had fatigue for ages but put it down to being overweight. Since discharge from hospital with various antibiotics, I’ve had ongoing diarrhoea and have been experiencing headaches, nausea lightheadedness, extra breathlessness and dizziness. Could this all be connected to my Adenoma? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I know what you are going through, I remember those days very well. Start with a good Endocrinologist that has experience in that area. I an Adrenal Adenoma that was producing way to much cortisol, cushing’s syndrome. I had some of your symptoms didn’t have diarrhea or headaches. I had low blood pressure, insomnia, lightheaded ness. I had my left adrenal gland removed a year ago March and am just now off of hydrocortisone because my other adrenal gland went to sleep. It’s a long process but don't put it off. Depending on how large it is and if your adrenal glands are working properly. Until you have all the proper tests done you will kind of be in limbo. Lots of good advice and experience on this forum. God Bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.