Adrenal FYI!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Just wanted to pass on some good news.  I was diagnosed with AF in April 2015.  It has been an up and down battle but I have had a great solid two weeks.   If you are like me you are so miserable you try any thing to feel better to be high on life.   The two things I have done different recently is started taking 90mg 5HTP 3 times a day and started taking b12 in liquid form.   Prior to these two I started drinking green tea.   Don't know exactly what has done the turn but so glad for the change and wanted to pass the info.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Correction... I was diagnosed in 2014.
  • Posted

Thanks for that info.  I am getting B12 injections once a month.  I was advised by my nature path.  For meds I'm using Cortef.
    • Posted

Is the B12 what turned things around for you.  I have been doing so well and just took a turn back a couple of days ago.  Started taking 1000 vit c regularly again and just thinking that may be it.  Back to being tired and lots of heavy brain fog.  :-(
    • Posted

I think Jenco that it is a combination of things.  First the thyroid needed to be in balance with the adrenal glands.  Thyroid meds adjusted, adrenal glands meds added.  Because of low immunity due to this imbalance B12 became important, as did vit C (1000)  In winter I also take D3.  Next to all that my diet had to be more fine tuned.  Caffeine and alcohol out, no added sugar.  In the process it was discovered that I'm also non celiac gluten sensitive, so gluten was illiminated.  It took a bit of adjusting, but am doing much better.  Gluten proved to be a big one.  

And so on.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.