Adrenal tumors

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have 2 Adrenal tumors on each kidney. Can anyone give me information on this?. The doctor  just said that she would just moniter their size yearily. Can anyone tell me how they effect a peson?

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

like you i also have 2 adrenal tumors on each kidney, my kidneys ache alot,especially on the left side, my stomach is always bloated and my BP is all over the place. i sweat alot and have put on 20 kgs in a very very short time. i also have had numerous ct scans and 1 cancer scan as i have abnormal lymph glands the cancer scan proved -ve. but was wondering if anyone else is suffering from their adrenal adenomas and if they have also put on lots of weight
  • Posted

Hi, I hope you are still around? Caught by cardiovascular MR Scan was something on my left adrenal gland so I was forwarded to an Endocrinologist. Two weeks ago I had a CT scan and today I have had the results:

?I have one small one on each adrenal gland, one comes in at 1cm and the other 1.5cm. One has a density of 1 and the other at -0.8 so benign fat as been diagnosed. Saturday night I start filling the night pee container and Sunday the day pee container, being male makes this easier. Then on Monday night I take the suppressor pills and go for blood tests the next morning. They took about a pint today!

They seemed very interested that I have unstable Blood pressure and that my pluse is generally over 90 and thats with taking the tablets for it. Also having Raunauds pricked their ears especially when I said I have it whole body? I asked if this could keep me in perminant fight or flight syndrome and they said yes 'do you feel on the edge or anxious'? I said yes. after reading up abit I also sweat alot and suffer from ED.

?How have you got on?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.