Advice?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am taking the generic version of Zoloft 50 mg for only a few days, if I take my dose today it'll be my fourth day. I'm really thinking about cutting it to 25 and taking at night as it's leaving me in almost a constant uneasy/anxious feeling and a bit down. (I've never had depression)

I'm not sure what to do, I really want this to work. I know that I am over anxious about taking pills. I'm not sure if that's what's going on or not.

I have bad anxiety, blurred vision, headaches, feeling a bit down, weird feelings in my head, not getting a whole lot of sleep, legs feel funny, upset stomach, pins and needles at times, wake up sweating badly, sometimes just feeling numb and emotionally detached. Right now I'm a little anxious but mostly tired with a weird feeling in the back of my head. I really need advice please.

update - i actually decided to stay on my schedule and break the pill in half so im only taking 25. so far just a little dizzy and upset stomach.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Keep at it. Them side affects are totally normal. Itl take a couple of weeks but they will go xx I was exactly the same

• Posted

I started on 25mg for 4 weeks and then 37.5mg for 3 weeks and upped to 50mg a week ago. I felt weird at the start and felt like giving up too. I'd go up slowly unless advised otherwise by a professional. It does get better but try and give it a few weeks 😃

• Posted

i just hope it gets easier because its so hard not to cave right now. 😭

• Posted

Please please font stop taking the meds, it gets worse before better, all what you are going through is absaloulty normal hun, I was a lot worse, never slept never ate, always in panic .

Weird feeling in my head night sweats when I did start sleeping, then appetite comes back with avengance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.