advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

hello im on 50mg sertraline and wondered if mirtz 15mg can be taken while on sertraline as i feel i need something to help me sleep as im now off zopiclone.. any advise would be great.. thanks . julie

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Julie, im not familiar with the med you are asking about, but I have taken benadryl which is over the counter here in the U. S.
    • Posted

thanks i have some benadryl does it really help to sleep hun xx
  • Posted

Hi Julie .i was on sertraline for years but my depression was getting worse

so the dr put me on Mirtz, what a bloody nitemare, awful awful drugs ,but every one different, one minute i was very tearful the next a awful rage plus i put so much weight on, i could have dinner and half hr later so hungry my stomach was rumbling , mad . i have a kindle and read untill i fall asleep plus i try and think well if cant sleep tonight i will tomorrow, now as mad as that sounds it calms me down , good luck x

• Posted

thanks wendy just want to find something so i can sleep x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.