ADVICE

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am taking 75mg efexor xl, with slow release propanolol and diazapine, fo nearly 2 weeks, my question is, I have always took my meds in the morning, my question is what is the best time to take the ven?

I have been taking it about 7pm with food, but wake up with terrible nausea and retching. What is the best time to take the ven??

Thanx for any replys

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hiya, Stay on 75mg ven, ang go back this friday, not been a good week, just hope these side effects are worth it.

pych said to give them more time, and if they dont work they are going to admit me to hospital.

Hows it going your way, you feeling any better. I do hope so.

From

Colette. x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hi collect

i am a bit better than i was but still long way to go

if it was offered would you have e c t

i think that going to be my next course of treatment

take care

stefen x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am not the one who can answer that one for you, sorry, I would have to research it and discuss it with my dr.

I dont think its as popular now as it was in the past, due to meds and different therapy out there. Sorry cannot help you with that one.

From

Colette.

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up