Advice

Posted , 2 users are following.

started on 50mg in Nov 17 for 16 weeks then upped to 100mg til now . I am still suffering side effects so was wondering if it's worth upping the dose again . Has anyone got any experience with this ?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi, 

Was same as you started 50mg and now on 100mg they don’t seem to be doing what I need them for me by anxiety is still sky high and the most reason for taking them was so my sleep gets better which hasn’t worked. And my ocd is getting out of control so I am thinking going through all these side effects like u are and will even more work??? 

Pls do go to ur gp and see what he advises but I suggest u wait till these side effects leave before introducing a larger dose. If anything we should be trying to wean ourselves off them and Seems like because they don’t have the desired affect we keep increasing them. 

What are u taking them for? Do u do any form of excersise?

Hope u get it sorted 

• Posted

I use them for anxiety and low mood and panic attacks . I am much better than I was before the meds . I just been abroad and drank alcohol all week and haven't touched it since I started so makes me wonder if that has caused it plus dreading going back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.