Advice

Posted , 5 users are following.

after two days of around 0.30-0.25 mg of bisoprolol i went to gp today with nothing since yesterday morning at 12 am

bp came as a shock 125/88 sounds good to me considering this gp ,(only seen him in weeks since ive wanted to stop) said hed never have given me bisorolol as its useless for bp only its really a heart drug and i have no heart issue

pulse 88 i thought it was racing he said no what you felt was the sensation of a normal heart

he thinks the pain etc in muscule is a combantion of withdrawl and the last ten weeks pf bisoprolol wipping my body of all the good things ive lost loads of weight, i could bearly afford

does this sound correct to you knowledgeable people

musucle cramps and joint pain are the worst for me at moment (i seem to have damaged the musucule going from back to neck, did have an injury way back in april to my shoulder)

i have decided for my body's sake to take his advice and no more bisoprolol and only paracetomal of pain is too bad

any advice to get my body back (i lost appitite) and also for natural pain/relaxtion tech

(i think ive tappered enough as when i took it i got even more pain in body )

and incase i forget thank you to everyone here who helped me through this period

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hiya am so glad you're doing ok.

His do you cut/ measure such a small dose?

I'm on half a biso needing to cut that down but struggle to get correct dose.....?? X

• Posted

i used nail clippers and prayed lol mind i cut to half's of 1.25 placed one on top of other to see if same size and then half them the just cut some bit of the half of half yesterday not easy but i believe they dont have to be exact

• Posted

Was your bp 125 and 88 and your pulse 88?

Good news in getting off bisop AND your GP agreeing. He must be one of the very few

• Posted

Only time will help now Michelle, don't get too hung up on taking your blood pressure it becomes an obsession. My hubby did this, he was taking it 2/3 times a day and panicking as it was all over the place high/low, you will settle down just give it time find something to do to help you relax.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.