Advice

Posted , 1 user is following.

without seeing a doctor he prescribed me Mirtazapine vis phone call with the nurse,they never told me any risks or potential side-effects potential side-effects. after three days I got terrible mind-fog which after 4 weeks of stopping Mirtazapine has not gone away, i get headaches, blurred vision and I cant think thoughts in my head or think clearly. there is a constant dull ache in my head, I was told to just go get an eye test when upon reading online those are symptoms of Mirtazapine. I am sacred I have ASD and find the issues with my head scary and i dont know what to do to reverse what Mirtazapine has done, I feel like a zombie and unable to do anything. I cant even add up sums when I am food shopping anymore. I have tried lions mane but so far its not helping. I saw a different doctor. She said wait three weeks should be okay but the three weeks has it been and gone and I still not okay I’ve got to see Origen at the end of the week but I don’t think they’re going to be any help at all. its like I am on auto pilot but not managing much at all. I cant even manage therapy because the method involves visualisation and meditation and I can’t do those things anymore, since taking the Mirtazapine. it helped me sleep and helped me stay calm but at the cost of my mind functioning as normal

any advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.