Advice needed 😞

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, I'm new here and wanted to know if it's possible for a man to develop prostate cancer if he's not intimate with his wife for months? He claims that build up sperm causes his testicles to pain, but once we have intercourse the pain goes away. It's not possible for us to be intimate at this point because of certain circumstances. Anyway I just wanted to know if abstinence can cause prostate cancer.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Prostate cancer has nothing to do with sex! If a guy is frustrated by a lack of sex he can take the situation into his hands or his partner can. What a load of nonsense!

cheers, Richard

• Posted

I see no connection between the two! PC is a cancer and nothing to do with frequency or otherwise. If there is a pain then I suggest that he sees a Dr to ask about it.

Look up about sperm and you will see that it does not keep building up but the body regulates it so that sperm is always up to date!

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I actually did read the other about how the body regulate sperm; just wanted to get some opinions from others.

• Posted

I have never heard that prostate cancer is formed from not having sex. Anything is plausible good or bad. Just stay healthy and always check concerns with the doctor.

• Posted

There are a few studies - although I don't know how true they are - that argue that frequent sex when a guy is in his 20s and 30s has the chance (never stated how much) of lowering the possibility of being struck down by PCa.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.