Advice needed

Posted , 2 users are following.

I suffer from health anxiety mainly my heart... Its not so bad now but what I do have constantly is chug chug chug in ears... Even being relaxed I will hear it... Some days it's louder than others..

I check my pulse and its 80bpm but I can hear it louder in ears I've also been suffering a floating sensation and now my vision is blurry... Is it stil anxiety. My can often feel like my hearts vibrating in chest...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Get yourself checked for Vit D and Vit b12, also Iron. It could be anxiety but vitamin deficiency often causes these symptoms. Could you explain why you are worried about your heart?

My advice would be to go see a doctor for noises you are hearing in your ears and your blurry vision. It could be a side effect of any medication that you may be using but in any case go see a doctor first.

• Posted

Also request your doctor to perform stress test (where they make you run on machine for certain period of time and check your stats). Do not worry too much about it, irregular heart beat, fast resting heart rate, heart palpitations all of these are also common in people with healthy hearts. There are number of reasons for that, vit deficiency, anxiety, illness etc. If your stress test is normal then do not worry too much about it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.