Advice needed plz how to get help with a 10yr addiction to speed

Posted , 4 users are following.

I really need to seek help about my amphetamine addiction 🙁 I take it everyday just to feel normal.

I cnt function without it. Where can I get help n how can I beat this ? is there any hope

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You have taken the first step towards being free. I used ritalin adderal and lisdexampetamine recreationatioanlly and then problematicaly for many years.

Can you share more of your story. It needn't be personal but if you can paint a picture of where you were 10 years ago and where you are today and your impression of the consequesnces of your use.... it will be helpful in offering treatment solutions.

I really feel for you and you can be free. I did it and my nightmare was not a pretty one before I reached for help.

Let us help you please.

• Posted

hiya, well done to you.  May I ask how long this took for it to be free from your system? my friend is also long term speed addict, noone would ever no though as it's been that long I think ammne to the affects....if thats possible. What is the possiblilty of this showing up in a liver test that he has been requested to have? I'm aware liver is usually associated with alchol and he doesnt drink much....maybe 2 glasses white wine on the evening, but I'm concerned this test may bear results that will not be at all welcome for him and may show up. 

He's been on a total detox, taking lots of vitimens and vit t b and drinking lots of water only.  This, is in the hope it will flush out his system in time for his test next week.

...can anyone advise ???

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.