Advice on Hearld Patch please!

Posted , 5 users are following.

From reading peoples comments I am getting the impression that there is a relationship between the lenght of time you have the hearld patch and how long you will suffer from PR... Am I correct? Does the hearld patch last for the entire duration or can you still suffer from the rash after the hearld patch goes away?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

In my case the herald patch was the last thing to go. It took a couple of weeks to fade after all the other spots had gone.
  • Posted

This seemed to be true for both times I had PR..... Once the patch faded my PR started to clear.
  • Posted

My herald patch is still fresh right now. Maybe after a couple of weeks I could share mine. I am currently in the stage of having small bumps in random areas. Good thing they are not as itchy as compared last week. I think vit C and medication helped.
  • Posted

So?  Would scratching off the Herald Patch help?  Would it shorten the duration?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.