Advice please :-)

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't know where to start.

My anxiety has been a problem for nearly 2 years now and it's got to the point that I need help.

I had an ectopic pregnancy never had any counselling for it. After it felt like my bf just abandoned me and didn't care and didn't want the baby. Now I just need to cling on to him all the time. If he doesn't text me back I get anxious, if he does go out I get anxious - dry mouth heart palpitations hot and cold just start being really unreasonable think he is gonna meet somebody just ridiculous things.

His ex partner(who he has a child with) has had a baby (with her new partner) and he's around it sometime and I just can't stand it. IT makes me feel weird like why is he around the baby as there is no need for it and he says that I'm stupid for having a problem.

On a daily basis I just hate myself, I worry all the time my thoughts about everything just go round and round in my head I think every one hates me I just think irrationally all the time.

Is there anything I can do to help this?

Thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have you seen a psychiatrist?? I'm curious as to why he is around her new baby when they're not together? Unless I misunderstood it. But anyways, don't think that he didn't want that baby! Guys deal with things in many different ways.. Many don't even really think about the baby until you're in the delivery room, they don't bond like we do. I just had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago and a d&c two weeks ago, so I know how you feel.. Have u talked to him about this? Clinging to him is not healthy. You will push him away while slowly losing yourself. I would really suggest seeking help from a counselor so you can learn to cope with this. Maybe you will have kids in the near future, who knows? Just know that one ectopic or miscarriage doesn't change future pregnancies. I hope you feel better. Feel free to message me if u need someone to vent to

• Posted

I haven't seen anyone, but it's got to the point where I need to. Just don't wanna sound silly!!

It's just when she drop his son to him

But they have a 20 min chat so then they are there for ages and I can't stand the thought of him being around her baby which Iv told him but he doesn't care. Even I think it's ridiculous but I can't help it

Sorry to hear about your miscarriage xx

• Posted

Well as long as its coparenting and that's it, that isn't an issue.. And trust me u won't sound silly.. The amount of things they hear a day is amazing lol. If you feel like they aren't taking you seriously rhough, you need to switch counselors.. You won't get the proper treatment until u find one you trust and don't hold back from

• Posted

Where is your sense of self? Your self esteem? You sound so depressed. The ectopic pregnancy wasnt your fault, in case that has traveled in your thoughts, thats way out of your control. This isnt healthy for you at all and probably feels awful. Why havent you seen anyone yet? Therapy would be so useful for you. The best thing you can do for yourself is get into therapy and vent it all.
    • Posted

Iv contacted my doctors yesterday, I just don't want to sound silly explaining my issues!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.