Advice please!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Can someone advice me on how to taper off my 4 cocodomol and 4 robaxin and 2 lyrica a day plz? Definitely can't go cold turkey

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey hannah.

You should space your tapering dosage wise four days a time. This allows the body time to adjust to the new amount. Any quicker than this and you risk feeling terrible, and slower and you risk caving in. But 4 days seems to be the amount im tapering myself and once I'm done with this i plan on posting a gigantic essay on exactly how I did it my methods etc. The hypocrisy is that I work in addictions.

But as specifics are concerns in regards to what you take, what you should taper by, i recommended being realistic, not tapering too rapidly, or nit too slowly . For the initial part of it you should taper for four days, give you a chance to adapt before going lower. I actually have tapered to my new lower dose for 6 days, as i have a physical job and simply couldnt deal with withdrawals. After this I will go four days.

Good luck , I Hope you manage.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.