Advice please!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I get so worried.. I have been having this clicking in my head for about just over a week now and I’m only 20 and I have no idea what it could be? I am worried if it is anything serious... sometimes I will get a headaches as well as getting the clicks other times I don’t. 

Has anyone else been getting the same thing?? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amber,

think back maybe you had the flu or a cold... you may also just be tired. i remember having this issue when i was like 10, i was tired, but once i got more sleep, it stopped. so relax, drink lots of water and try get more sleep

yours sincerely, Amie Stevens  

• Posted

Thank you for replying, I haven’t had a flu or cold but I am up  everyday with my 6 month old so it is probably tiredness now you have said that. I have anxiety too so when I heard it I just thought the worse.
  • Posted

ye thats understandable. im 14 but when i was younger i had to look after my little brother when he was two. that caused me stress and lots of headaches. try getting out the house more with your little one, sing songs to them when they need to sleep. And make sure you get at least 4 hours of sleep at night even if thats not all at once. slowly but surely it will go away trust me smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.