Advice please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm needing a bit of advice please.

I separated from my husband after discovering he'd had multiple affairs.

I've only had him as a sexual partners for the past ten years.

I've recently noticed this white lump at the entrance to my vagina there's also a few smaller ones going in a line.

I'm terrified that I've caught something from him.

I've also recently given birth, but there was no tears or grazes and these weren't present straight afterwards.

Thank in advance

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    This is what I'm talking about
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

    Thank God you didn't have those when you gave birth could have been really bad for the baby. I was to deliver my baby by c-section because I had an outbreak at the time I was due. They didn't even wait till I was in labor is so important that they do not pass through the vaginal canal or entrance exit whatever you want to call it. Is your baby alright. If I saw something like that on myself knowing I had no other sexual partners I think I would be really concerned ask him take pictures of the stages of the area that way we can better help you good luck and God bless you keep us posted

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up