advice please

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi im still waiting for biopsy , they said they certain i have barrets and also said gastrisis and duodenitis

i was at work on friday i had to leave within hour of my shift im in so pain pain top of stomach and everytime i eat its worse and feel like im going throw up also every time i have a bowel movement its always diarrhoea

,i want to go back to work but dont know if i can any advice please

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

have you not been prescribed anything to help ease the symptoms?

ive also completely changed my diet. Ive found by cutting out lactose and gluten and cooking all my own meals myself has eased symptoms considerably.

eomeprazole has also helped. Speak to your GP or consultant who can perhaps suggest things to help you cope.

• Posted

yes im on omeprazole but not stopping me being sick wverytime i eat or feeling fall after couple bites or the pain

• Posted

have they checked your gallbladder or if you have celiacs disease too?

certain foods and drinks will maje you feel worse.

Its worth keeping a food diary and trying to cut out spicy,caffiene, smoking,alcohol,fatty foods and processed foods.

• Posted

had gallbladder out already not been tested for coliac gad slice toast today n felt like was going b sick n stomach pain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.