Advice please ? Bone pain/urethra inflammation/confusion

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have a sore on the roof of my mouth that formed after recieving oral sex . hasnt healed in years and its very inflammed , also my penis/foreskin is very inflammed like burning, i have urethra discharge thats clear and my right arm has s dull ache in my bone , and alot of mental confusion and severe anxiety . i have herpes but how can herpes cause these symptoms ? what else can if be guys please help ?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

• Posted

im sure i also mentioned yeast during some of our conversations im not sure if u spoke with a doctor about the possibility it could be that u would need mouth swab and penile swab to check i would not treat for it until u know if its that ot not because u could make ur situation worse usually yeast causes white plaques in the mouth that when scrapped off leaves red sores behind kinda looks like cheese growing im not sure if thats the case looking at your tongue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.